Recently, while I was looking through my photo gallery I found some interesting photographs that I took some time ago during shipping forecast project. For this project I was using quite a lot of quink ink and every time I had too much ink on the paintbrush I was drying it with a tissue and unconsciously I created these blue and yellow/orange abstract shapes (even though I was using black ink.) that in my opinion look just awesome especially when the photograph is changed into black and white image. Well, I think it might be worthwhile to use this idea to do some further experimentation. So I hope you like it and look forward to see the outcome!